WHAT IS “DERMATOGLYPHICS”?
DMIT is a scientific method that helps an individual identify their inborn talents, develop them into strengths and achieve long term goals through-out their life.
Every individual, including children, possess unique qualities or potential.
If through scientific methods, we can understand the Child’s or a person’s innate characteristics and aptitude, we can handle them in a better way or utilize their potential to be more productive.
DMIT is based on the analysis of “Fingerprints” of the individual.
It can be used for multiple objectives like career guidance, understanding personality traits, or seeking hidden talent in a person.
DMIT provides detail study on the uniqueness of the individual as fingerprints are unique, for that individual.
Get Your DMIT done in 3 Simple Steps
Minimise time & financial commitments on unnecessary courses, boost self confidence, strengthen family bonds, provide yourself with a happy and stress free life.
F inger Print Capture
Report & Counselling
Benefits of Getting the DMIT
The DMIA Report is of great help as it gives us an idea on what we are? It tells us about the different intelligences that we possess and shows us which intelligence is our strength and how may we get benefitted by the same. These days there are opportunities available in many new domains and it requires new ways of looking at things.
DMIA will help us know our intelligences and we may take a clue from these to pursue a line of study or career. Alternatively, we will know which are the intelligences that we have to work upon if we are inclined to pursue study / career in those fields.
Hence, DMIA do not restrict our scope, instead it helps us get equipped and prepared.
- Born Behaviour 100%
- Born Strengths & Weaknesses 100%
- Born Learning Style 100%
- Born Thinking Style 100%
- Left Brain / Right Brain Dominance 100%
Who can get a DMIT ? - Anyone Can
DMIT can be done for people of all ages and profession. SAVE Time & energy in Choosing the best suited Career.
(Age Group: 3 Years to 10 years)
- Understand your child’s natural character traits
- Identify his/her abilities
- Identify best learning style for him/her talents
- Tailor-make your child’s learning programs
- Improve the relationship between parents and children.
- Use the right parenting/teaching style.
- Select activities based on their innate abilities and Multiple Intelligences.
(Age Group: 11 years to 17 years)
- Department suitability chart based on your MI
- Understand your natural character traits
- identify and develop your core competencies.
- Identify the most suitable learning and leadership styles.
- Quotient proportion-IQ, EO, AQ, CO, SQ
- Understand your Work management Style
- Choose the right career path based on your innate talent
- Your Personality Types based on Holland’sTheory.
(Age Group: 18 Years and Above)
- Know your intrinsic potential
- Comparison between left and right brain hemispheres
- Understand your analytical and creative mind
- Multiple Intelligences Distribution
- Personal Quotients -IQ, EO, AQ, CQ, SQ
- MI and its sub-abilities to improve on your weaknesses
- ATD perspective and Learning Sensitivity
- Learning Communication Character
(Age Group: 25 Years and Above)
- Improve relationship with your loved ones.
- Understand your partner’s Personality traits, Values and Characteristics.
- Recognize your loved one’s communication character.
- Develop understanding through better communication.
- Improve family relationships
- Reveal your hidden talents
- Find the right person for the right job.
- Pre-employment screening.
- Discover employees’ potentials, maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
- HR training and development based on Abilities
- Evaluate your managers’ performances and core competencies
- Understand your employee’s Personal Quotients -IQ, EQ, AQ, CQ, SQ
- Leadership Style
- Planning and execution style
For Teachers & Professors
- Understand your student’s natural character traits
- Identify student’s innate talents and weaknesses.
- Tailor-make your student’s learning programs & teaching methods.
- Remedial teaching for students with Learning disability based on Learning sensitivity
- Design multi modality teaching methods to meet the needs of all learning styles.·
- Establish the Multiple Intelligences database of the students
- Organize academic and extra-curricular activities based on students’ innate abilities.
- Provide career counseling to your students based on MI
People who have used DMIT - Here is what they have to say
Our Objective is to solve the psycho social problems among children, to solve adjustmental problems, strengthening and building harmonious social relationships, increase educational performances in children by identifying their inborn intelligence potentials.
We recently did the DMIT for our 3 year old daughter. We are amazed by the reports. New we are in a better situation to guide her in the right interests. Thank You.Shomali